I've Got To Be Mi-GuelI've Got To Be Mi-Guel (2005) Episode 119- Maya & Miguel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 282 times total.
- Maya & Miguel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Scholastic Inc.
- Distributed by: PBS
- Cartoon Characters: Maya Santos, Miguel Santos, Maggie Lee, Theo, Tito, Chrissy, Paco the Parrot, Andy, Abuela Elena, Mailman Senor Felipe, Rosa Santos, Santiago Santos, Esperanza.
- Voice Actors: Candi Milo, Nika Futterman, Lucy Liu, Jerod Mixon, Beth Payne, Carlos Alazraqui, Jeannie Elias, Lupe Ontiveros, Erik Estrada, Elizabeth Pea; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Helen Kalafatic, Machi Tantillo, Deborah Forte.
- Written By Silvia Cardenas, Jon M. Gibson, Jorge R. Gutierrez, Chris Nee, Madellaine Paxson.
- Music: David Ricard.
- Editor: Ian B. Wile.
- First Aired on January 21, 2005.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Tito really admires his big cousin Miguel. So much so, in fact, that he begins to feel bad about himself- after all, Miguel does everything so well that it's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Related Activity: Musical Guessing Game. The series is planned to run for 65 episodes. The Maya & Miguel television show supports English language acquisition in a variety of ways. The program shows... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I've Got To Be Mi-Guel. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I've Got To Be Mi-Guel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!