Rhymes With "Gato"Rhymes With "Gato" (2004) Episode 105- Maya & Miguel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 267 times total.
- Maya & Miguel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Scholastic Inc.
- Distributed by: PBS
- Cartoon Characters: Maya Santos, Miguel Santos, Maggie Lee, Theo, Tito, Chrissy, Paco the Parrot, Andy, Abuela Elena, Mailman Senor Felipe, Rosa Santos, Santiago Santos, Esperanza.
- Voice Actors: Candi Milo, Nika Futterman, Lucy Liu, Jerod Mixon, Beth Payne, Carlos Alazraqui, Jeannie Elias, Lupe Ontiveros, Erik Estrada, Elizabeth Pea; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Helen Kalafatic, Machi Tantillo, Deborah Forte.
- Written By Silvia Cardenas, Jon M. Gibson, Jorge R. Gutierrez, Chris Nee, Madellaine Paxson.
- Music: David Ricard.
- Editor: Ian B. Wile.
- First Aired on October 15, 2004.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
When Chrissy's kitten runs away, Maya and her friends put up signs and spread the word about the lost "gato." Unfortunately, Maggie's Spanish is terrible, and she... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Related Activity: Animal Names. The series is planned to run for 65 episodes. The Maya & Miguel television show supports English language acquisition in a variety of ways. The program shows its... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rhymes With "Gato". If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rhymes With "Gato"? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!