Nothing To FearNothing To Fear (1992) Season 1 Episode 3- Batman: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1588 times total.
- Batman: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Batman, Bruce Wayne, Detective Harvey Bullock, Commissioner James Gordon, Alfred Pennyworth, Summer Gleeson, Dr. Long, The Scarecrow/Jonathan Crane.
- Voice Actors: Kevin Conroy, Robert Costanzo, Bob Hastings, Clive Revill, Mari Devon, Kevin McCarthy, Richard Moll, Henry Polic II.
- Directed By Boyd Kirkland.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Eric Radomski, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Henry T. Gilroy, Sean Catherine Derek.
- Music: Shirley Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Theresa Gilroy Nielsen, Al Breitenbach.
- First Aired on September 15, 1992.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 3
- Season: 1
The Scarecrow, is spreading fear gas and wreaking havoc on Gotham State University. Under the influence of a treacherous fear gas, Batman must fight this wily straw man and his worst fear at the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Nothing To Fear? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!