Billy's Growth SpurtBilly's Growth Spurt (2002) Episode 11-A- The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 499 times total.
- The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mandy, Billy, Grim, Grim's Granny, Grim's Mom, Chef, Announcer, Sperg.
- Voice Actors: Grey DeLisle, Greg Eagles, Richard Horvitz, Dawnn Lewis.
- Directed By Robert Alvarez, Maxwell Atoms, David Brain, Julie Hashiguchi, Brian Hogan, John McIntyre; more Directors ...
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Victoria McCollum, Louis J. Cuck, Diana Ritchey, Maxwell Atoms.
- Written By Gord Zajac.
- Music: Guy Moon, Gregory Hinde, Drew Neumann.
- Editor: Illya Cano, Bobby Gibis.
- First Aired on October 04, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Billy eats too much junk food, and he gets a small growth on his back. It grows and grows until it becomes an evil pint-sized Billy. Can Mandy and Grim get rid of... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Billy's Growth Spurt? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!