Evil On TrialEvil On Trial (2002) Episode 6-B- Evil Con Carne Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 355 times total.
- Evil Con Carne Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Major Dr. Ghastly, Hector Con Carne, General Skarr, Boskov the Bear.
- Voice Actors: Grey DeLisle, Phil LaMarr, Armin Shimerman, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Robert Alvarez, John McIntyre.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Victoria McCollum, Louis J. Cuck, Diana Ritchey, Maxwell Atoms.
- Written By Gord Zajac.
- Music: Gregory Hinde, Drew Neumann.
- Editor: Paul Douglas, Rob DeSales.
- First Aired on August 09, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
Hector is placed on trial for his crimes against the world. It's up to Ghastly to use her legal skills to get him acquitted.
Cartoon Production Information:
Aired as part of the original Grim & Evil, in the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Evil On Trial. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Evil On Trial? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!