I Get By With A Little Help From My ElfI Get By With A Little Help From My Elf (2005) Episode 8- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 450 times total.
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Juniper "June" Lee, Monroe, Ah Mah, Marcus, Ophelia, Jodi, Ray Ray, Roger, Speed Demon, Helper Elf, Mrs. Gomez, Donnie, Surfers, Co-Workers.
- Voice Actors: Lara Jill Miller.
- Directed By Frank Squillace.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, Brian A. Miller, Judd Winick.
- Written By Timothy McKeon.
- Editor: Roger Hinze.
- First Aired on July 17, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 8
June is overwhelmed balancing her life with being the Te Xuan Ze until a "helper elf" appears, who, at first, seems to be a blessing, and then, not so much.
Cartoon Production Information:
Juniper Lee is a typical 11-year-old girl born into the secret responsibility of fighting the forces of mischief and chaos that hide everywhere. On any given day, she may have to skip out on her best friend's birthday party to discipline some... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "I Get By With A Little Help From My Elf" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Get By With A Little Help From My Elf? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!