SuperstockerSuperstocker (1980) Season 1 Episode 13-A- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 385 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Manager.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Written By Coslough Johnson.
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 06, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tom is a stocker in a grocery store. The manager goes to lunch, leaving Tom in charge, and telling him that everything had better be just as he left it. The store... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Filmation does Tom and Jerry.
One of the episodes which Jerry doesn't get the upper hand. Tom just chases Jerry off at the end.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Superstocker" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Superstocker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!