SnowbrawlSnowbrawl (1980) Season 1 Episode 8-A- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 592 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Animals, Santa Claus, Reindeer.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 01, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Episode Number: 8-A
- Season: 1
In this Christmas-themed cartoon, Tom is sleeping by the fire, and is annoyed by Jerry playing a video game. He tricks Jerry into going out in the snow, but he keeps getting back in. Jerry tricks Tom outside with a snowman that looks like Tom, and when Tom goes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Filmation does Tom and Jerry.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Snowbrawl. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Snowbrawl? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!