Save That MouseSave That Mouse (1980) Season 1 Episode 12-A- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 439 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Owner, Grandma, Fish.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Written By Coslough Johnson.
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 29, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
A relative of the house comes over to the house and mistakes Jerry for a hamster and takes him over to her place and feeds him and Tom plans to get him back over to their house.
Cartoon Production Information:
Filmation does Tom and Jerry.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Save That Mouse" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Save That Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!