The Puppy SitterThe Puppy Sitter (1980) Season 1 Episode 2-C- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 712 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Spike, Tyke, Shark.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Written By Jack Hanarahan, Steve Clark.
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 20, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Spike goes on a fishing trip with his master. He tells Tom to keep a close watch on Tyke, and to keep him out of trouble. Tyke is ruining the yard, trying to bury... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Filmation does Tom and Jerry.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Puppy Sitter" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Puppy Sitter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!