The Plaid Baron Strikes AgainThe Plaid Baron Strikes Again (1980) Season 1 Episode 4-C- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 555 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Spike, Tyke.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 04, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Jerry has his own plane and buzzes Tom. Tom gives chase, but he skids into Spike, knocking the wing off Spike's airplane that he's building for his son Tyke.
Cartoon Production Information:
Filmation does Tom and Jerry.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Plaid Baron Strikes Again? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!