No Museum PeaceNo Museum Peace (1980) Season 1 Episode 10-A- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 552 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Nibbles, Spike, Museum Movers.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 15, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Jerry and Nibbles go inside a museum when they take a hungry Tom's fish and Tom goes there and chases them with guard dog Spike on keeping a look-out.
Cartoon Production Information:
Filmation does Tom and Jerry.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about No Museum Peace? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!