Mouse Over MiamiMouse Over Miami (1980) Season 1 Episode 10-C- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 946 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Spike.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 15, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
A family goes on vacation to Miami Beach. Tom gets to go along to watch after the lunch basket. Relaxing on the beach, Tom hears a noise inside the basket- it's Jerry. Jerry runs to his friend Spike the lifeguard for protection. Tom keeps after Jerry, causing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mouse Over Miami. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mouse Over Miami? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!