The Incredible Shrinking MouseThe Incredible Shrinking Mouse (1980) Season 1 Episode 5-A- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 668 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Scientist.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 11, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tom and Jerry wind up at a castle where a mad scientist is testing out a invention that makes anything big or small and it makes Tom and Jerry into any size.
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the episodes which Jerry doesn't get the upper hand. Tom chases him off at the end.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Incredible Shrinking Mouse. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Incredible Shrinking Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!