Get Along, Little JerryGet Along, Little Jerry (1980) Season 1 Episode 9-A- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 1087 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Man and Lady of the House, People at Dude Ranch, Spike, Horse, Bull.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Written By Coslough Johnson.
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 08, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tom and his owners go out on a trip to a dude ranch and Jerry tags along disrupting Tom's trip and Tom has to put up with Guard dog Spike.
Cartoon Production Information:
Filmation does Tom and Jerry.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Get Along, Little Jerry" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Get Along, Little Jerry? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!