Farewell, Sweet MouseFarewell, Sweet Mouse (1980) Season 1 Episode 1-A- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 1580 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Kids in Costumes.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand; more Animators ...
- Music: Ray Ellis.
- Editor: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 13, 1980.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
On Halloween night, Tom throws Jerry out the house and thinks he is dead; Jerry tricks Tom into thinking he's a ghost.
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the episodes which Jerry doesn't get the upper hand at the end. Tom chases him around in a rug. Different Title card music will be used through "The Puppy Sitter." New title card music will be... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Farewell, Sweet Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!