One Plus One Equals DeadOne Plus One Equals Dead (2004) Episode 13- The Boy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 208 times total.
- The Boy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- TVA International, Neuroplanet
- Distributed by: TVA International, Neuroplanet
- Cartoon Characters: Toby Goodwin/The Boy.
- Written By Jacques E. Bouchard.
- First Aired about 2004.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 13
- Canada / France
A stylish, fast-paced action-adventure series with heart and a good dose of humor. It centers around Toby Goodwin, a Canadian boy of undisclosed age who is a student, but who doubles as a secret agent for the International Federation for Peace (I.F.P.). Toby is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series previewed on YTV on January 1, 2004. It premiered in its regular time slot on January 31, 2004.
Sorry, we do not have a video of One Plus One Equals Dead. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about One Plus One Equals Dead? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!