A Helping HandA Helping Hand (1999) Season 1 Episode 18- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 457 times total.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cinar Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Michael "Rip" Ripley, Cyril Barker, Samantha Seaver.
- Voice Actors: Teddy Lee Dillon.
- Directed By Ross Breitenbach, Steve Feld.
- Produced By Edward Rohwedder.
- Music: Kathie Talbot.
- First Aired on November 14, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX Family Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 18
- Season: 1
Rip has just bought the Hand of Fatima, a legendary good-luck totem, from a Gypsy when it's stolen by a young carnie who believes that its power can save his family's New Jersey amusement park. Sam believes the string of bad-luck accidents dogging the park points... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Helping Hand. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Helping Hand? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!