The Lama's SkullThe Lama's Skull (1999) Season 1 Episode 11- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 324 times total.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cinar Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Michael "Rip" Ripley, Cyril Barker, Samantha Seaver.
- Voice Actors: Teddy Lee Dillon.
- Directed By Ross Breitenbach, Steve Feld.
- Produced By Edward Rohwedder.
- Music: Kathie Talbot.
- First Aired on September 15, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX Family Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Rip, Sam and Cyril travel to China to photograph "The Lama's Skull," an artifact said to protect all those "within its vision." But when the skull goes missing,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lama's Skull? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!