The Vampire KitThe Vampire Kit (1999) Season 1 Episode 2- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 457 times total.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cinar Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Michael "Rip" Ripley, Cyril Barker, Samantha Seaver.
- Voice Actors: Teddy Lee Dillon.
- Directed By Ross Breitenbach, Steve Feld.
- Produced By Edward Rohwedder.
- Music: Kathie Talbot.
- First Aired on July 18, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX Family Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When a young woman collapses in the town square of the Transylvanian town of Poenari, it is discovered that she has a vampire bite on her neck! With everyone... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Vampire Kit. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Vampire Kit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!