Rosie's Fuss AttackRosie's Fuss Attack (1990) Season 1 Episode 13- Potsworth & Co. Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 407 times total.
- Potsworth & Co. Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Kalato Studios
- Distributed by: Sleepy Kid Co. LTD.
- Cartoon Characters: Potsworth, Super Nick, Rosie, Carter, Grand Dozer, Sebastian, Greystone Giant, Kaiko, Nightmare Prince, Nightmare Prince's Mother, Mighty Murph.
- Voice Actors: Clive Revill, Whitby Hertford, Elizabeth Harnois, Janice Kawaye, George Lemore, Hamilton Camp, Rob Paulsen, Kenneth Mars, Michael Bell; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don Lusk, Paul Sommer, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Davis Doi, Jeff Segal, William Hanna, Joseph Barnera, Paul Sabella.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, John Walker, Brenda Banks, Barry Anderson, Mike Bennett, Oliver Callahan, Ernesto Lopez, Kunio Shimamura, Mark Christiansen, Bill Nunes, Moon Choi, Bob Bemiller; more Animators ...
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Gil Iverson, Tim Iverson, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 24, 1990.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Rosie discovers that when she criticizes someone, she takes on their appearance.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was based on a British line of sleepwear and toys. This series was titled "Potsworth & Co" for it's original run on BBC in the United Kingdom. For it's run in the United States, the series was retitled "Midnight Patrol: Adventures In... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rosie's Fuss Attack. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rosie's Fuss Attack? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!