A Little KnowledgeA Little Knowledge (2004) Episode 8- Shoebox Zoo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 205 times total.
- Shoebox Zoo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Shoebox Productions Inc., Alberta Filmworks Inc., British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Scotland), Blueprint Entertainment
- Distributed by: BBC, CBC
- Cartoon Characters: Wolfgang the Wolf, Bruno the Bear, Edwin the Eagle, Ailsa the Adder.
Characters (Live-Action): Grandpa, Marnie's Dad, Marnie McBride, John Roberts, Michael Scot, Professor Toledo, McTaggart, Storyteller, Becky, Aurora Dexter, Nathaniel.
- Voice Actors: Simon Callow, Alan Cumming, Rik Mayall, Siobhan Redmond.
Vocal Talent: Paul Coeur, Jason Connery.
- Directed By Grant Harvey, James Henry, Justin Molotnikov.
- Written By Sarah Dodd.
- First Aired on November 08, 2004.
- Originally Aired on BBC (UK).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Canada / United Kingdom / U.S.A.
Marnie's art class is on a field trip to Hopetoun House- a Georgian Country Manor, where the students are supposed to draw artifacts for a class competition. As they leave the bus, Stewart trips Marnie up and the Shoebox Zoo fly out of her bag and tumble down an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Combined live action and animation, with CGI used for animal figurines. Filmed in Edinburgh, Scotland. Because the BBC was so impressed with this series, a second season was in production before the first had aired. The character of Michael Scot is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Little Knowledge. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Little Knowledge? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!