Friend Or FoeFriend Or Foe (2004) Episode 2- Shoebox Zoo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 197 times total.
- Shoebox Zoo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Shoebox Productions Inc., Alberta Filmworks Inc., British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Scotland), Blueprint Entertainment
- Distributed by: BBC, CBC
- Cartoon Characters: Wolfgang the Wolf, Bruno the Bear, Edwin the Eagle, Ailsa the Adder.
Characters (Live-Action): Grandpa, Marnie's Dad, Marnie McBride, John Roberts, Michael Scot, Professor Toledo, McTaggart, Storyteller, Becky, Aurora Dexter, Nathaniel.
- Voice Actors: Simon Callow, Alan Cumming, Rik Mayall, Siobhan Redmond.
Vocal Talent: Paul Coeur, Jason Connery.
- Directed By Grant Harvey, James Henry, Justin Molotnikov.
- Written By Martin Stellman.
- First Aired on September 27, 2004.
- Originally Aired on BBC (UK).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Canada / United Kingdom / U.S.A.
It's Marnie's first day at her new school in Scotland. Not only is she the new kid, but she's late, and having trouble finding her class. Marnie could not feel... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Combined live action and animation, with CGI used for animal figurines. Filmed in Edinburgh, Scotland. Because the BBC was so impressed with this series, a second season was in production before the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Friend Or Foe? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!