Hercules And The Spring Of CanathusHercules And The Spring Of Canathus (1999) Season 1 Episode 150- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 384 times total.
- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Hercules, Cassandra, Philoctetes, Icarus, Adonis, Hades, Pain, Panic.
- Voice Actors: Tate Donovan, Sandra Bernhard, Robert Costanzo, French Stewart, Diedrich Bader, James Woods, Bob Goldthwait; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Phil Weinstein.
- Produced By Mark McCorkle, Robert Schooley.
- Written By Ken Koonce, Michael A. Medlock, Jan Strnad, Greg Weisman.
- Music: Adam Berry, J. Eric Schmidt.
- Editor: John Royer, Christopher K. Gee, Jennifer Harrison, Denis Dutton, Jerry Edemann; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 24, 1999.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
In the movie "Hercules," Pain and Panic attempted to destroy our baby hero when he was just a tiny infant, but were caught unaware by his miraculous strength. This show again features these two imps, goaded on by the mischievous and meddlesome Fates, traveling to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's revamping of Greek legend moved to the small screen in the fall of 1998. Purists who decried the studio's 1997 Hercules feature were better off staying away from the animated series. As for the kids... Hey, it may not be good mythology, but... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hercules And The Spring Of Canathus. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hercules And The Spring Of Canathus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!