Bedtime for BearsBedtime for Bears (2003) Season 1 Episode 104-B- Franny's Feet Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 315 times total.
- Franny's Feet Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DECODE Entertainment, WNET New York, Franny Productions Inc.
- Distributed by: DECODE Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Franny, Grandpa, Lucy.
- Voice Actors: Phoebe McAuley, George Buza, Katherine Crimi, Juan Chioran, Stacy Depass, Tajja Isen, Scott Beaudin, Julie Lemieux, Jamie Watson, Adrian Truss; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Joanne Boreham.
- Produced By Elana Adair, John Mariella, Kym Hyde, Steven DeNure, Neil Court, Beth Stevenson.
- Animated By Sebastian Weber.
- Written By John Van Bruggen.
- Music: Meiro Stamm.
- Editor: Paul Hunter.
- First Aired on November 07, 2003.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA), TeleQuebec, Five UK, Discovery UK, ABC Australia, Teletoon France, France 5 (France), TVP Poland, Cartoon Network Taiwan, ATV Hong Kong, TV12 Singapore, Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Franny arrives on the edge of a pretty pond in India where she meets a peacock named Hardeep and a flamingo named Simran. The two birds are not very neighborly and have regular spats about who can use which part of the pond. Franny helps them see that sharing the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
My name is Franny and I'm five-and-a-half years old. Every afternoon, my Grandpa looks after me in his shoe repair shop. I always try the shoes on before I put them in the fix-it box. They take me on amazing adventures where I meet new friends... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bedtime for Bears. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bedtime for Bears? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!