Hercules And The Golden TouchHercules And The Golden Touch (1998) Season 1 Episode 131- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 337 times total.
- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Hercules, Cassandra, Philoctetes, Icarus, Adonis, Hades, Marigold, King Midas, Epsilon, Guards.
- Voice Actors: Tate Donovan, Sandra Bernhard, Robert P. Costanzo, French Stewart, Diedrich Bader, Tia Carrere, Eugene Levy, Craig Ferguson, Brad Garrett; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Phil Weinstein.
- Produced By Mark McCorkle, Robert Schooley.
- Written By Ken Koonce, Michael A. Medlock, Jan Strnad, Greg Weisman.
- Music: Adam Berry, J. Eric Schmidt.
- Editor: John Royer, Christopher K. Gee, Jennifer Harrison, Denis Dutton, Jerry Edemann; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 12, 1998.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Hercules appears as a secret agent journeying to the kingdom of Lycia to stop the madman King Midas from turning all he touches into gold. The story has all the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's revamping of Greek legend moved to the small screen in the fall of 1998. Purists who decried the studio's 1997 Hercules feature were better off staying away from the animated series. As for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hercules And The Golden Touch. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hercules And The Golden Touch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!