Hercules And The Falling StarsHercules And The Falling Stars (1998) Season 1 Episode 130- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 382 times total.
- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Hercules, Cassandra, Philoctetes, Icarus, Adonis, Hades, Helen of Troy, Cassandra, Chipacles, Andromeda, Merv Griffin the Griffin Host, Artemis, Ptolemy.
- Voice Actors: Tate Donovan, Sandra Bernhard, Robert P. Costanzo, French Stewart, Diedrich Bader, Jodi Benson, Sandra Bernhard, Mike Connors, Sarah Michelle Gellar; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Phil Weinstein.
- Produced By Mark McCorkle, Robert Schooley.
- Written By Ken Koonce, Michael A. Medlock, Jan Strnad, Greg Weisman.
- Music: Adam Berry, J. Eric Schmidt.
- Editor: John Royer, Christopher K. Gee, Jennifer Harrison, Denis Dutton, Jerry Edemann; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 10, 1998.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Another lesson in mindless machismo when Hercules tears the stars from the heavens, and frees the jovial- but brutal- constellation Orion, who comes down to earth in order to give the young hero archery lessons -and a few pointers about being a man. Trouble is,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's revamping of Greek legend moved to the small screen in the fall of 1998. Purists who decried the studio's 1997 Hercules feature were better off staying away from the animated series. As for the kids... Hey, it may not be good mythology, but... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hercules And The Falling Stars. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hercules And The Falling Stars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!