Hercules And The Phil FactorHercules And The Phil Factor (1998) Season 1 Episode 123- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 399 times total.
- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Hercules, Cassandra, Philoctetes, Icarus, Adonis, Hades, Chiron.
- Voice Actors: Tate Donovan, Sandra Bernhard, Robert P. Costanzo, French Stewart, Diedrich Bader, Kevin Michael Richardson, Dan Castellaneta, Mike Connors; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Phil Weinstein.
- Produced By Mark McCorkle, Robert Schooley.
- Written By Ken Koonce, Michael Merton.
- Music: Adam Berry, J. Eric Schmidt.
- Editor: John Royer, Christopher K. Gee, Jennifer Harrison, Denis Dutton, Jerry Edemann; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 16, 1998.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 123
- Season: 1
Phil's going through a mid-life crisis, and even Hercules' warm words of encouragement can't cheer up the little satyr, or make him feel like he's accomplished anything in his life- like his arch rival, the arrogant centaur Chiron. After all, he's never been a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's revamping of Greek legend moved to the small screen in the fall of 1998. Purists who decried the studio's 1997 Hercules feature were better off staying away from the animated series. As for the kids... Hey, it may not be good mythology, but... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hercules And The Phil Factor" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hercules And The Phil Factor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!