Patrick Pig Learns To TalkPatrick Pig Learns To Talk (1994) Episode 2-B- The Busy World of Richard Scarry Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 657 times total.
- The Busy World of Richard Scarry Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- CINAR Animation, Paramount Television, Showtime Networks Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Mother Cat, Father Cat, Huckle Cat, Sally Cat, Lowly Worm, Miss Molar, Lynnie, Abbot Thomas, Cucumber, Sgt. Murphy, Mr. Fixit, Bananas Gorilla.
- Voice Actors: Keith Knight, Sonja Ball, Tara Meyer, Kim Kuhteubl, Chantal Leblanc-Everett, William Colgate, Susan Roman, Lisa Yamanaka; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Greg Bailey.
- Written By Robert Askin, Bruce Robb, Todd Swift, Richard Scarry.
- First Aired about 1994.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon, Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Despite his talkative Irish forefathers, Patrick O'Swine can't utter a word.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the books of Richard Scarry. Each 30-minute episode consisted of three 7-minute cartoons, with two short musical interstitials in between. The show aired on Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. until... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Patrick Pig Learns To Talk. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Patrick Pig Learns To Talk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!