Hercules And The Underworld TakeoverHercules And The Underworld Takeover (1998) Season 1 Episode 117- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 628 times total.
- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Hercules, Cassandra, Philoctetes, Icarus, Adonis, Hades, Hecate, Panic, Pain, Zeus, The Winged Wolves, Hecate, Athena, Clotho, Hermes, Ares.
- Voice Actors: Tate Donovan, Sandra Bernhard, Robert P. Costanzo, French Stewart, Diedrich Bader, Matt Frewer, Bobcat Goldthwait, Corey Burton, Jon Cryer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Phil Weinstein.
- Produced By Mark McCorkle, Robert Schooley.
- Written By Ken Koonce, Michael A. Medlock, Jan Strnad, Greg Weisman.
- Music: Adam Berry, J. Eric Schmidt.
- Editor: John Royer, Christopher K. Gee, Jennifer Harrison, Denis Dutton, Jerry Edemann; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 23, 1998.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The ruthless and ambitious Queen of the Night, Hecate, plots to overthrow Hades and take over the Underworld, ousting Pain and Panic in the process. The two... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's revamping of Greek legend moved to the small screen in the fall of 1998. Purists who decried the studio's 1997 Hercules feature were better off staying away from the animated series. As for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hercules And The Underworld Takeover. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hercules And The Underworld Takeover? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!