Hercules And The BacchanalHercules And The Bacchanal (1998) Season 1 Episode 116- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 766 times total.
- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Hercules, Cassandra, Philoctetes, Icarus, Adonis, Hades, Bacchus, Argus.
- Voice Actors: Tate Donovan, Robert Costanzo, French Stewart, Sandra Bernhard, Diedrich Bader, James Woods, Dom DeLuise; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Phil Weinstein.
- Produced By Mark McCorkle, Robert Schooley.
- Written By Ken Koonce, Michael A. Medlock, Jan Strnad, Greg Weisman.
- Music: Adam Berry, J. Eric Schmidt.
- Editor: John Royer, Christopher K. Gee, Jennifer Harrison, Denis Dutton, Jerry Edemann; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 21, 1998.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 116
- Season: 1
Not great but pretty good. Phil is away for the weekend, and Hercules gets it into his head to throw a party- a real Bacchanal- on the island. With the reluctant help of Hermes, he gets Bacchus, the god of wine and parties, to host a shindig that gets totally out... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's revamping of Greek legend moved to the small screen in the fall of 1998. Purists who decried the studio's 1997 Hercules feature were better off staying away from the animated series. As for the kids... Hey, it may not be good mythology, but... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hercules And The Bacchanal. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hercules And The Bacchanal? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!