Hercules And The Pool PartyHercules And The Pool Party (1998) Season 1 Episode 109- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 552 times total.
- Disney's Hercules Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Hercules, Cassandra, Philoctetes, Icarus, Adonis, Hades, Trivia.
- Voice Actors: Tate Donovan, Sandra Bernhard, Robert P. Costanzo, French Stewart, Diedrich Bader, Ben Stein, Dan Castellaneta, Mike Connors; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Phil Weinstein.
- Produced By Mark McCorkle, Robert Schooley.
- Written By Ken Koonce, Michael Merton.
- Music: Adam Berry, J. Eric Schmidt.
- Editor: John Royer, Christopher K. Gee, Jennifer Harrison, Denis Dutton, Jerry Edemann; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 10, 1998.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Here's an idea... If Hades were to throw a Pool Party- and invite all of Olympus to take a dip in the Lethe Waters of Forgetfulness- would they all lose their... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's revamping of Greek legend moved to the small screen in the fall of 1998. Purists who decried the studio's 1997 Hercules feature were better off staying away from the animated series. As for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hercules And The Pool Party. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hercules And The Pool Party? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!