The Man Who Would Be BatThe Man Who Would Be Bat (2004) Season 1 Episode 104- The Batman Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 591 times total.
- The Batman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network, Kids' WB, Warner Bros. Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Bruce Wayne/The Batman, Alfred Pennyworth, Chief Angel Rojas, Detective Ethan Bennett, Detective Ellen Yin, Dr. Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat.
- Voice Actors: Rino Romano, Alastair Duncan, Edward James Olmos, Steve Harris, Ming-Na, Peter MacNicol, Joshua Seth.
- Directed By Seung Eun Kim.
- Produced By Jeff Matsuda, Glen Murakami, Bruce Timm, Michael Goguen, Linda Steiner, Ginny McSwain, Alan Burnett, Sander Schwartz, Duane Capizzi, Kimberly Smith; more Producers ...
- Written By Thomas Pugsley, Greg Klein.
- Music: Thomas Chase Jones, The Edge.
- Editor: Margaret Hou, Myra Owyang, Christopher Lozinski.
- First Aired on October 02, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA), Cartoon Network (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dr. Langstrom, a scientist in Wayne Industry's Genome Division, has been experimenting with bats, thus threatening to endanger Bruce's secret identity. But before Bruce can stop him, Dr. Langstrom gives himself the experimental serum that he's been concocting,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First appearance of Dr. Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat in this series.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Man Who Would Be Bat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Man Who Would Be Bat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!