Sketch 22Sketch 22 (1998) Season 1 Episode 111-A- Pepper Ann Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 547 times total.
- Pepper Ann Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Jennifer 'Pepper' Ann Pearson, Milo Kamalani, Nicky Anais Little, Lydia Pearson, Margaret Rose Moose Pearson, Principal Herbert Hickey, Dieter Liederhosen, Trinket St. Blaire, Cissy Rooney, Tessa James, Vanessa James, Craig Bean, Stewart Walldinger, Gwen Mezzrow, Pink-Eye Pete Olgilve, Janie Diggety, JoJo Diggety, Nedforth Diggety, Lillian Lilly, Leo Lilly, Chuck Pearson, Crash, Vera, Coach Doogan, Roland Carter, Sherman Finky, Abriola Stark, Ms. Bladdar, Mr. Clapper, Nurse Oomla, Sherie Spleen, Milicent the Militant, Alice Kane, Constance Goldman, Lamar Abu Dabe, Wayne MacCabre, Sketch, Poison, Tank, Margot LeSandre, Mrs. Liederhosen, Mrs. Little, Larry, Davis.
- Voice Actors: Kathleen Wilhoite, Danny Cooksey, Clea Lewis, April Winchell, Pamela Segall, Don Adams, Jeff Bennett, Jenna Van Oy, Kath Soucie, Cree Summer-Francks; Full Voice Cast ...
- First Aired on January 10, 1998.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
In order to make friends with a group of 8th. graders, Pepper Ann pretends to be an 8th. grader herself.
Cartoon Production Information:
It took place in a wacky suburb, it starred cartoon adolescents, it charted the ups and downs of junior high school, and it aired as part of Disney's One Saturday Morning block, but Pepper Ann was no... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sketch 22. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sketch 22? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!