Droopy BotoxDroopy Botox (2004) Season 2 Episode 625-019- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 675 times total.
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Harvey Birdman, Myron Reducto, Esq., Phil Ken Sebben, Peanut, X The Eliminator, Debbie, Woman, Doctor, Peter Potamus, Droopy, Doggie Daddy, Blue Falcon, Black Vulcan.
- Voice Actors: Gary Cole, Stephen Colbert, Thomas Allen, Peter MacNicol, Grey Delisle, Chris Edgerly, Maurice LaMarche, Phil LaMarr.
- Directed By Richard Ferguson Hull.
- Produced By John Cawley, Khaki Jones, Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter, Linda Simensky, Matthew Charde, Melissa Warrenburg.
- Written By Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- First Aired on July 18, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Droopy Dog is suing his plastic surgeon for malpractice after he received an overdose of botox that has left his face essentially frozen. Though the case seems open and shut, Harvey produces an indemnity waiver signed by Droopy and wins the case. The surgeon is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Droopy Botox. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Droopy Botox? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!