The Devlin Made Me Do It
Alternate Title: Devlin May CryThe Devlin Made Me Do It (Devlin May Cry) (2004) Season 2 Episode 625-011- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 552 times total.
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Harvey Birdman, Myron Reducto, Esq., Phil Ken Sebben, Peanut, Ernie Devlin, Tangy, Debbie, Peter Potomas, Tod, Freezoid, Tapir, Overweight Kid, Bobby.
- Voice Actors: Gary Cole, Stephen Colbert, Thomas Allen, Toby Huss, Patience Cleveland, Grey Delisle, Chris Edgerly, Maurice LaMarche, Erik Richter; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Richard Ferguson Hull.
- Produced By John Cawley, Khaki Jones, Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter, Linda Simensky, Matthew Charde, Melissa Warrenburg.
- Written By Jeffrey G. Olsen, Michael Ouweleen.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- First Aired on April 24, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Washed-up motorcycle stuntman Ernie Devlin is sued when a kid injures himself trying to imitate his deep ravine jump. Harvey's legal strategy, to attack the fractured, wheelchair-bound child on the witness stand, backfires. Pill-addled Devlin is a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally titled "Devlin May Cry."
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Devlin Made Me Do It. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Devlin Made Me Do It? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!