Food BarnFood Barn (1997) Season 1 Episode 102-B- Pepper Ann Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 584 times total.
- Pepper Ann Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Jennifer 'Pepper' Ann Pearson, Milo Kamalani, Nicky Anais Little, Lydia Pearson, Margaret Rose Moose Pearson, Principal Herbert Hickey, Dieter Liederhosen, Trinket St. Blaire, Cissy Rooney, Tessa James, Vanessa James, Craig Bean, Stewart Walldinger, Gwen Mezzrow, Pink-Eye Pete Olgilve, Janie Diggety, JoJo Diggety, Nedforth Diggety, Lillian Lilly, Leo Lilly, Chuck Pearson, Crash, Vera, Coach Doogan, Roland Carter, Sherman Finky, Abriola Stark, Ms. Bladdar, Mr. Clapper, Nurse Oomla, Sherie Spleen, Milicent the Militant, Alice Kane, Constance Goldman, Lamar Abu Dabe, Wayne MacCabre, Sketch, Poison, Tank, Margot LeSandre, Mrs. Liederhosen, Mrs. Little, Larry, Davis.
- Voice Actors: Kathleen Wilhoite, Danny Cooksey, Clea Lewis, April Winchell, Pamela Segall, Don Adams, Jeff Bennett, Jenna Van Oy, Kath Soucie, Cree Summer-Francks; Full Voice Cast ...
- First Aired on September 20, 1997.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Pepper Ann vows to prove to Ms. Sneed that she's good at economics by succeeding in her one-week stint as a Food Barn employee.
Cartoon Production Information:
It took place in a wacky suburb, it starred cartoon adolescents, it charted the ups and downs of junior high school, and it aired as part of Disney's One Saturday Morning block, but Pepper Ann was no... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Food Barn. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Food Barn? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!