Can You Hear A Drip?Can You Hear A Drip? (2005) Episode 110-A- Harry and his Bucket Full of Dinosaurs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 281 times total.
- Harry and his Bucket Full of Dinosaurs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- CCI Entertainment Ltd., Collingwood O'Hare Entertainment Ltd., Silver Fox Films, Cartoon Network, Teletoon, Super RTL Germany
- Cartoon Characters: Harry, Taury (Tyrannosaurus Rex), Trike (Triceratops), Pterence (Pterodactyl), Patsy (Apatosaurus), Sid (Scelidosaurus), Steggy (Stegosaurus), Harry's Mum, Sam, Nana, Charlotte (Charlie).
- Voice Actors: Jack Adams.
- Directed By Graham Ralph.
- Produced By Helen Cohen, Chris O'Hare.
- Written By Sheila Dinsmore.
- First Aired on April 08, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 110-A
- Canada / United Kingdom
When Sam uses Harry's bucket to collect drips from a leak in the house, Harry rushes to Dino-World to save the dinos from drowning. Dino-World has flooded, and it is inhabited by Harry's bathtub toys, which lead Harry to discover that the source of the leak is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Can You Hear A Drip?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Can You Hear A Drip?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!