Being Mr. CubeBeing Mr. Cube (2005) Episode 108-B- Mischief City Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 271 times total.
- Mischief City Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Shaftesbury Films, Mercury Filmworks, 9 Story Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Winchell, Maxine, Clio, Hey Hey, Mr. Cube, Duane, Mrs. Adams, Mr. Adams.
- Voice Actors: Austin Di Iulio, Annick Obonsawin, Adrian Truss, John Stocker, Peter Oldring, Linda Ballantyne, Peter Keleghan, Len Carlson, Juan Chioran; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jerry Popowich.
- Produced By Clint Eland, Suzanne French, Christina Jennings, Peter Moss, Scott Garvie, Vince Commisso, Laura Harbin, Al Schwartz, Shane Kinnear, Steve Jarosz; more Producers ...
- Animated By Stacey Eberschlag, Phil Lafrance, Craig Berry, Paul Harrison, Anthony Ng, Jordan Voth.
- Written By Al Schwartz, Al Schwartz, Al Schwartz.
- Music: George Guerrette, Jono Grant, Ron Proulx.
- First Aired on January 27, 2005.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Canada / U.S.A.
Winchell is bummed when he misses the school bus- and a class trip to Jungle Land. In Mischief City, Cube accidentally eats Maxine's glasses (in his sleep), so... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Mischief City is a wacky place where eight-year-old Winchell Adams often finds himself face to face with break-dancing penguins on an expedition to the top of Mischief Mountain, or aboard a ship to... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Being Mr. Cube? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!