Circus MonstersCircus Monsters (2005) Episode 104-A- Mischief City Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 247 times total.
- Mischief City Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Shaftesbury Films, Mercury Filmworks, 9 Story Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Winchell, Maxine, Clio, Hey Hey, Mr. Cube, Duane, Mrs. Adams, Mr. Adams.
- Voice Actors: Austin Di Iulio, Annick Obonsawin, Adrian Truss, John Stocker, Peter Oldring, Linda Ballantyne, Peter Keleghan, Len Carlson, Juan Chioran; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jerry Popowich.
- Produced By Clint Eland, Suzanne French, Christina Jennings, Peter Moss, Scott Garvie, Vince Commisso, Laura Harbin, Al Schwartz, Shane Kinnear, Steve Jarosz; more Producers ...
- Animated By Stacey Eberschlag, Phil Lafrance, Craig Berry, Paul Harrison, Anthony Ng, Jordan Voth.
- Written By Al Schwartz, Al Schwartz, Al Schwartz.
- Music: George Guerrette, Jono Grant, Ron Proulx.
- First Aired on January 13, 2005.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 104-A
- Canada / U.S.A.
Winchell feels inferior when some older kids on the beach laugh at him for building a sand castle. In Mischief City, Maxine feels inferior when the monsters find a new best friend- a wild Circus Monster... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Mischief City is a wacky place where eight-year-old Winchell Adams often finds himself face to face with break-dancing penguins on an expedition to the top of Mischief Mountain, or aboard a ship to the planet of dust bunnies- all while trying to keep... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Circus Monsters. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Circus Monsters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!