The Emperor Scorpion Strikes BackThe Emperor Scorpion Strikes Back (2005) Season 2 Episode X-214- Xiaolin Showdown Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 204 times total.
- Xiaolin Showdown Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Master Fung, Clay, Jack Spicer, Kimiko, Raimundo, Dojo, Wuya, Omi, Mala Mala Jong, Fearsome Four.
- Voice Actors: Rene Auberjonois, Jeff Bennett, Danny Cooksey, Grey DeLisle, Tom Kenny, Wayne Knight, Susan Silo, Tara Strong; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Matt Danner, Stephen Sandoval.
- Produced By Christy Hui, Stephen Sustarsic, David Silverman, Michelle Pniewski, Eric Radomski, Sander Schwartz.
- Written By Adam I. Lapidus, Stephen Sustarsic, David Silverman.
- Music: Kevin Manthei, Chris Vrenna, Clint Walsh, Brian Barrale.
- Editor: Rob Desales, Myra Owyang.
- First Aired on February 19, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Every thousand years, the Shen-Gong-Wu form Mala Mala Jong on their own. Mala Mala Jong's new quest is to use the Ring of the Nine Dragons to form into the Fearsome Four. Now, he travels to find the Emperor Scorpion in order to control all the Shen-Gong-Wu. Will... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The episode's title is a parody of the second Star Wars film, The Empire Strikes Back, and the Fearsome Four are a numerous spoof of the Fantastic Four. The scene where Omi dodges Raimundo while fire chases him is a parody of the first... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Emperor Scorpion Strikes Back. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Emperor Scorpion Strikes Back? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!