Sizing Up OmiSizing Up Omi (2004) Season 2 Episode X-206- Xiaolin Showdown Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 522 times total.
- Xiaolin Showdown Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Master Fung, Clay, Jack Spicer, Kimiko, Raimundo, Dojo, Wuya, Omi, Cyclops.
- Voice Actors: Rene Auberjonois, Jeff Bennett, Danny Cooksey, Grey DeLisle, Tom Kenny, Wayne Knight, Susan Silo, Tara Strong.
- Directed By Mike Milo.
- Produced By Christy Hui, Stephen Sustarsic, David Silverman, Michelle Pniewski, Eric Radomski, Sander Schwartz.
- Written By Steve Cuden.
- Music: Kevin Manthei, Chris Vrenna, Clint Walsh, Brian Barrale.
- Editor: Rob Desales, Myra Owyang.
- First Aired on October 30, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Jack and Wuya have a new minion- Cyclops, a one-eyed monster that's short on brains but long on strength and size, who is seeming unstoppable. In order to combat this new threat, Omi simultaneously uses the Changing Chopsticks and the Reversing Mirror to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sizing Up Omi. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sizing Up Omi? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!