Leave it To TweekLeave it To Tweek (1990) - Rude Dog and the Dweebs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 324 times total.
- Rude Dog and the Dweebs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Productions
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Rude Dog, Barney, Winston, Herman, Satch, Kibble, Gloria, Reggie, Tweek, Caboose, Seymour, Rott.
- Voice Actors: Rob Paulsen, Dave Coulier, Peter Cullen, Jim Cummings, Ellen Gerstell, Mendi Segal, Hank Sorayan, Frank Welker.
- Produced By Hank Saroyan, Bob Richardson, Margaret Loesch Stimpson, Joe Taritero.
- Music: Robert Irving, Hank Saroyan.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach.
- First Aired on January 05, 1990.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
There is a gang of dogs ruled by a dog named Rude Dog. Rude Dog and his gang of Dweebs look out for one another went trouble happens.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Leave it To Tweek. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Leave it To Tweek? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!