Chinese PuzzleChinese Puzzle (1979) - Sport Billy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 596 times total.
- Sport Billy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Sport Billy, Sport Lilly, Queen Vanda, Willy, Sporticus XI.
- Voice Actors: Lane Scheimer, Joyce Bulifant, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Ed Friedman, Marsh Lamore, Lou Kachivas, Kay Wright, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Don Christensen, Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Robert Arkwright, William Pratt, John Armstrong, Don Ruch, James Brommett, Don Schloat, Kent Butterworth, Ernie Schmidt, Jeff Etter, Larry Silverman, Kennetha Gaibler, Nick Stern; more Animators ...
- Written By Paul Aratow, Jack Hanrahan, Paul Dini, Martha Humphreys, Dan Distefano, Coslough Johnson, Barry Gaines, Ted Pedersen, Tom Ruegger, Arthur Nadel; more Writers ...
- Music: Dean Andre, Jeff Michael.
- Editor: Joe Gall.
- First Aired on October 14, 1979.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The mascot of an interplanetary sports team comes to Earth to teach people how to play fair in sports. His name is Billy, and he came from the planet Olympus (whose god-like populace was largely given, naturally, to good sportsmanship and fair play). Together... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1979, with Filmation prominent and prolific, and its animated fare being broadcast and syndicated throughout the world, the studio was given a unique opportunity: a West German sports combine commissioned Filmation to create and produce an... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Chinese Puzzle. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chinese Puzzle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!