Randall's FriendsRandall's Friends (2000) Season 4 Episode 406-B- Disney's Recess Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 292 times total.
- Disney's Recess Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Plus One Animation.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Theodore J. Detweiller, Vince LaSalle, Ashley Spinelli, Mikey Blumberg, Gretchen P. Grundler, Gustav P. Griswold, Muriel P. Finster, Principal Peter Prickly, Ms. Grotke, Randall J. Weems, King Bob, Ashley Armbruster, Ashley Beaule, Ashley Quinlan, Ashley Tomasian, Digger Sam, Digger Dave, Francis, Menlo, Butch, Ms. Lemmon, Hank, Coach Kluge, Bertha, Superintendent Fred Skinner, Mayor Phillip Fitzhue, Lieutenant Griswold, Flo Spinelli, Bob Spinelli, Leonard Weems.
- Voice Actors: Andrew Lawrence, Andrew Lawrence, Ricky D'Shon Collins, Pamela Segall, Jason Davis, Ashley Johnson, Courtland Mead, April Winchell; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Howy Parkins.
- Produced By Paul Germain, Joe Ansolabehere.
- Written By Milton Chassman.
- Music: Denis M. Hannigan.
- First Aired on October 03, 2000.
- Originally Aired on UPN (USA), Syndication.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 406-B
- Season: 4
Randall gets the Main Kids to pretend that they're his friends when his father Leonard visits the school on Randall's birthday.
Cartoon Production Information:
From the co-creators of Rugrats came this look at the most dangerous battleground of preadolescence... Recess. In this One Saturday Morning series, six fourth graders banded together against... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Randall's Friends. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Randall's Friends? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!