Down To Earth: Part OneDown To Earth: Part One (2055) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 256 times total.
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer (Norrin Radd), Shalla Bal, Uatu the Watcher, Master of Zen-La, Galactus, Thanos, Watcher Prime, Zedaro, Adam Warlock, Nietre, Votrick, Ivan, Pip the Troll, Shellaine, Lady Chaos, Kiar, Maciag, Amber, Nebula, Raze, Infectia, Kalok, Kili the Troll, Supreme Intelligence, Husseri, Geatar, Sphere, Ego the Living Planet, Eternity, Gamma, Beta Ray Bill, Nova (Frankie Raye), Gamora, Infinity, Mentor, Drax, Lord Glenn, The Invisible Woman, Human Torch, The Thing, Mr. Fantastic.
- Voice Actors: Paul Essiembre.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Dallas Barnes, Larry Brody, Michael Steven Gregory, Mark Hoffmeier, Christopher Kane, Andrea Lawrence, Alan Swayze, Brooks Wachtel; more Writers ...
- Music: Shuki Levy.
- Editor: John Walts.
- No Release Date Announced.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The Surfer accompanies the newly "unemployed" Nova back to Earth, where he finds himself acclaimed as the Interstellar Savior of the planet and ends up battling... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Production began on this episode, but because of a legal dispute between companies, it was not animated.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Down To Earth: Part One. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
This cartoon is currently in a pre-production or production phase. The information on this production (including release date) is estimated at this point and is currently an estimate; all information is subject to change as the production finalizes.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Down To Earth: Part One? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!