The End Of Eternity: Part OneThe End Of Eternity: Part One (1998) Season 1 Episode 112- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 324 times total.
- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd, Thanos, Eternity, Nova, Infinity, Pip the Troll, Drax the Destroyer.
- Voice Actors: Paul Essiembre.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Larry Brody, Dallas Barnes, Harlan Ellison, D. C. Fontana, Jeffrey Knokey.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Andrew R. Muson.
- Editor: John Walts.
- First Aired on May 16, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Eternity and Infinity recruit the Surfer as their champion in a battle to the literal finish with Thanos. As they used to say in the pages of The Uncanny X-Men,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This marked the final broadcast episode of the series. Combined computer animation (especially for space scenes) and traditional animation. This series aired for only 13 episodes, although Marvel... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The End Of Eternity: Part One? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!