Second FoundationSecond Foundation (1998) Season 1 Episode 111- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 287 times total.
- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd, Kiar, Maciag, Nova, Frankie Raye, Kili the Troll.
- Voice Actors: Paul Essiembre.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Larry Brody, Michael Steven Gregory, Harlan Ellison, D. C. Fontana, Jeffrey Knokey.
- Music: Shuki Levy.
- Editor: John Walts.
- First Aired on April 25, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Silver Surfer and Nova work together to find what they think is Zenn-La- and end up on the Skrull homeworld instead. Featuring: The Silver Surfer! Galactus!... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
So, dude, this guy—I swear—he's like, made of metal or something, and, dude, get this: he, like, surfs freaking outer space. Whoooooooah... Comic book superstar, herald of the planet-eating Galactus,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Second Foundation? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!