Second FoundationSecond Foundation (1998) Season 1 Episode 111- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 334 times total.
- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd, Kiar, Maciag, Nova, Frankie Raye, Kili the Troll.
- Voice Actors: Paul Essiembre.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Larry Brody, Michael Steven Gregory, Harlan Ellison, D. C. Fontana, Jeffrey Knokey.
- Music: Shuki Levy.
- Editor: John Walts.
- First Aired on April 25, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 111
- Season: 1
The Silver Surfer and Nova work together to find what they think is Zenn-La- and end up on the Skrull homeworld instead. Featuring: The Silver Surfer! Galactus! Nova! And a little lesson in Skrull reproduction from the Skrull... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
So, dude, this guy—I swear—he's like, made of metal or something, and, dude, get this: he, like, surfs freaking outer space. Whoooooooah... Comic book superstar, herald of the planet-eating Galactus, and idol of surfers everywhere, Marvel Comics'... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Second Foundation. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Second Foundation? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!