AntibodyAntibody (1998) Season 1 Episode 107- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 582 times total.
- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd, Nova, Gamora, Lord Glenn, Infection.
- Voice Actors: Paul Essiembre.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Larry Brody, Michael Steven Gregory, Harlan Ellison.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie, Outstanding Individual Achievement for Production Design in an Animated Television Production, Dale Hendrickson, 1998.
- Music: Shuki Levy.
- Editor: John Walts.
- First Aired on April 11, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Galactus is dying, and the only being who has even a chance of saving him is the Silver Surfer. But just why the heck should he? Featuring: The Silver Surfer!... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
So, dude, this guy—I swear—he's like, made of metal or something, and, dude, get this: he, like, surfs freaking outer space. Whoooooooah... Comic book superstar, herald of the planet-eating Galactus,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Antibody? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!