InnervisionsInnervisions (1998) Season 1 Episode 109- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 360 times total.
- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd, Thanos, Beta Ray Bill, Lady Chaos.
- Voice Actors: Paul Essiembre.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Larry Brody, Alan Swayze, Harlan Ellison, D. C. Fontana, Jeffrey Knokey.
- Music: Shuki Levy.
- Editor: John Walts.
- First Aired on April 04, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
In order to save a planet from destruction, the Silver Surfer must first destroy the very foundation of its existence. (Shades of LBJ!) Featuring: The Silver... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
So, dude, this guy—I swear—he's like, made of metal or something, and, dude, get this: he, like, surfs freaking outer space. Whoooooooah... Comic book superstar, herald of the planet-eating Galactus,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Innervisions. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Innervisions? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!